BugDigger Plugin for JIRA
Run BugDigger in your data-center
- Can be used with JIRA behind a firewall.
- Issue data (screenshot, etc.) uploaded directly to JIRA, without trails on our service site.
- Seamless JIRA integration and unchanged user experience.
JIRA Plugin is independent from our BugDigger hosted service – you do NOT need the service subscription for plugin to work.
Simple bug reporting for JIRA
BugDigger Plugin for JIRA allows anyone with free BugDigger browser add-on to submit detailed web application bug report without effort. BugDigger makes bug reports consistent automatically including:
- screenshot of the web page,
- the current URL and browser details,
- recent activity on the web site.
Users can edit the screenshot (or any other image attached to a JIRA issue) using included image annotation editor.
or watch it on YouTube (length: 2:50)
Get bug reports from non-technical end-users and JIRA guests
BugDigger Plugin for JIRA was designed to make issue reporting as simple as possible for non-technical users:
- Users can start reporting issues to your JIRA as soon as they install BugDigger browser add-on. (No browser add-on configuration is necessary if you use hosts syncing feature of the plugin.)
- JIRA Guests (users without JIRA account) can create issue reports with all details and annotate screenshots before submission. (Assuming you allow this by the JIRA project configuration.)
- You can pre-select target project and issue type for guests, as well as hide some form fields and JIRA page elements to remove the clutter from page.
Seamless integration with JIRA’s bug reporting workflow
Browser’s bug reporting button takes you straight to your JIRA, keeping collected contextual data until you select destination for your bug report. BugDigger shows all your unsubmitted issues at the top of the JIRA page.
The Attach button appears in contexts that allow data upload. It takes just a click to add screenshot and other contextual data to your issue report.
BugDigger allows you to annotate any image attached to an issue. Just click the icon shown next to its name.
What our customers are saying…
“It’s a great product and it would save us for a lot of work in the future. We use jira a lot, and we are used to capture with snagit, then open Jira, paste picture, remember urls and stuff – but our end-user can’t handle this. So this is the perfect tool for us.” – Meik Børner, Solution Team ApS