BugsIO Solutions, Inc (“BUGSIO”, “we”) owns and runs the BugDigger service (the “Service”). This document explains how BUGSIO will use the information that you provide to us via the Service.
1. Information Collected
- Credentials for other web sites. The Service supports integration with external web sites (services) such as third party bug tracking applications. When you add login credentials for an external web site to your Service account, it is stored encrypted using industry standard encryption algorithm and key strength. We will not disclose your external web site identity to any third party or use your external web site password except when contacting the web site for the matter of operating the Service. You can delete your external web site credentials from the Service at any time.
- Aggregate Usage Data. BUGSIO may collect data on all users, including data about their usage of the Service and its features, but it is anonymous. We use this information to improve and enhance the Service.
2. Information Protection, Storage and Disclosure of Your Activity
The Service uses industry standard protocols to protect all information obtained including SSL encryption (secure socket layers). The Service is running on and stores all data on Google’s (App Engine) infrastructure.
By using the Service, you understand that your issue reports and other activity are saved on our servers as a matter of operation. To the extent that your activity includes personally identifiable information, such information may be saved on our servers and may be disclosed to other users of the Service as determined by access permissions. BUGSIO may disclose data in legal proceedings in the same manner as other personally identifiable information as described in Section 3.
3. Sharing of Information
BUGSIO may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and/or
- in the event that BUGSIO is acquired by or merged with another company, BUGSIO will transfer information about you to that other company.
4. Notification of Changes
Updated as of: September 26, 2010